The meatloaf is a very versatile recipe: it can be prepared and filled in different ways. Here I used beef meat stuffed with spinach; an excellent main course to serve on Sunday lunch, satisfying all tastes!
Ingredients for 4 serves:
– 400g of minced beef
– 250g of spinach
– 50g of grated parmesan
– 1 egg
– 1 garlic clove
– extravirgin olive oil
1. Mince the garlic; in a pan, heat the extravirgin olive oil and lightly fry the garlic.
2. Sauter the spinach in the pan.
3. In a bowl, mix the ground beef with the egg, parsley, a little milk, pepper, salt and parmesan.
4. Spread out the dough on a sheet of baking paper, giving it a rectangular shape; cover it with the sauted spinach, leaving the border uncovered.
5. Roll up the meatloaf, with the aid of the sheet of baking paper and close it; put in the fridge for 15 minutes to harden.
6. Preheat the oven at 180°C.
7. Bake the meatloaf at 180°C for 15 minutes.
8. Take out of the oven the meatloaf, allow it to cool and slice it.